- TrimView integrates with all major dispatch applications and if equipped with active navigation properly routes the vehicle to the destination site
- With DriverID, TrimView users can see when a vehicle is “in service” or when a driver is on/of break.
- Geogates: add custom event points to your delivery cycle that can alert the driver via text or voice-to-text communications and/or just alert the back office system in order to streamline operations or increase safety
Trimble Driver Safety System
Provides reports and dashboards about driver behavior to help managers and drivers to improve safety across the fleet.
TrimFleet Communicator VOIP Comms
Provides integrated push-to-talk voice communication between dispatch, drivers, operations and workshop. Everyone in the organization can utilize TrimFleet Communicator. Uniting the bes of cellular and legacy radio communications, TrimFleet Communicator ofers talk groups, point-to-point calls, driver presence information and voice activity logs.
1. In-vehicle telematics device: Integrates a GPS receiver, wireless modem and Trimble firmware
2. In-cab display: shows TrimFleet Communicator and Active Navigation
3. Drum rotation sensor: measures speed, direction and rotation count of the mixer drum
4. Washout sensor: detects when the washout hose is being used to wash the truck and confirms the end of pouring
5. Water-add meter (optional): measures the amount of water added before and during the pour to help validate concrete quality
6. TrimView: dispatch software sends and receives messages, generates reports and allows delivery schedule adjustments