- Real-time visualization of the bucket/dredge head relative to the design in plan, profile (2D) or 3D improves productivity and reduces rework and over-dredge.
- Large grid models (color bins) make it easier to visualize differences between actual and design.
- Improve accuracy and speed with laser and sonar scans providing real-time updates on material placement or removal. Reduces the need for vessels to return back for rework.
- Highly configurable to suit endless machine/vessel configurations.
- Easy-to-create volume calculations and reports reduce the need for operators to request office processing.
TMC and Trimble sensors support a range of marine construction workflows including:
Cutter Suction Dredger
Rock Dumping and Placement
Block Placement using Wire crane or Excavator
Vertical and Raked pile placement